Milkman Milkman

Excellent

Although it is very disturbing.. For your FLASH "animation" to actually inflict people to think it is disgusting or sick means that the gfx must be EXCELLENT and REALISTIC.. You clearly have a talent for flash, although your storylines are scary.. but original :)

Keep it up ;)

p.s i live near you :D :P

Halloween Hoopla Halloween Hoopla

Well..

That voice is VERY irritating.

Good job though (on the animation)! :)

Battle of the Cereal Battle of the Cereal

Excellent

A great well thought up original movie.

Adrianbrooks, I think he means he is unskilled with making preloaders, not his animation.

Arms Arms

I've Dont My Bit.

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 3.3213 to 3.8215!

For you zaq xx <3 :P.

-Ryan

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

8.5 Actually :)

Very good animation and storyline, I don't think i can give you any pointers or corrections to work on in the future as it's almost perfect :).

Papalote++ Papalote++

8.5 Actually :)

Papasito!!! Papasito!!!

Dot Dot Dot...

Dot dot dot... Confused :S. VERY random?

Mosquito Mosquito

Very Original

Very well thought up my friend, ;D. Finally i see something that is both good & original! (not to mention funny) :). Keep up the good work.

bs - fight club(real one) bs - fight club(real one)

Indeed I Do Rule! :P

VERY nice graphics, although not the best of interactivity. Did you draw the art yourself? (reply if possible). :).

tftd - Rufus French tftd - Rufus French

Tip

Pretty good animation, although have you ever heard of motion tween? And you should present you text graphics and make them appear as good as your cartoon animation. :)

Kurt-Reznor responds:

I used to use nothing but motion tweens back in the 2000-2003 times, but I realized that it was too much effort for not enough of an outcome. So I decided to take the simpler route and use frame by frame. Of course, I also tend to cheat at that by having almost no animation involved so it starts to look like Tom Goes To The Mayor. I'm also extremely impatient when it comes to animating.